Customers who take our promotion package(displayed on our website or social media) must read this carefully.
- Items that displaying in 3D Drawings are only for illustration purposes.
- Only items mentioned “ALL THESE ARE YOURS“, “Included“, and “FREE GIFTS” are included in the promotion package.
- Pricing shown in promotion packages is the price after discount. Therefore, no further discount is available.
- No deduction is available if your kitchen size is smaller.
- If your kitchen size is larger than the size of our kitchen promotion package, the top-up is available for the extra at a regular rate.
- Suppose customers are NOT interested in the gifts provided in the promotion. They can switch the items to our other products (equal value).
- The ala carte option is the best if customers don’t want these that come along with the promotion packages.
- “Extra Free Gift” or “Mystery Gift” to be given away while stock lasts and given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Plumbing work is NOT included. Instead, customers shall assign their plumbers(if any) to do the work accordingly(to install the pipes below the sink and the water tap).
- Wiring work is NOT included. Please assign your electrician for the wiring works.
- An extra charge will be applied if customers insist on assigning us to provide services in plumbing or wiring works. But, we will assign the said works to a third-party contractor. There is no fixed rate as different contractors will charge different rates.
- Customers shall choose the colours from choices of selected colours for the promotion package.
- 50% upon confirmation of the order – 40% to be paid three days before the installation date – remaining 10% to be paid on the first day of installation works.
- Upon confirmation of the order, full payment of the total amount is compulsory for orders below RM5,000.
Contractors, designers & ID firms
- 70% upon confirmation of the order – 20% to be paid three days before the installation date – remaining of 10% to be paid on the 1st day of installation.
- Online Transfer
- Credit Card(no extra charges)
- Easy Payment Plan(EPP) – Repayment tenure up to 24 months *in progress.
- The EPP is only available for swipe amounts above Rm6,000 in a single receipt.
- Payment made for the site visits is non-refundable.
- Payment made for the reservation of the promotion package is non-refundable.
- Payment made for drawing preparation is non-refundable.
- Upfront payment made for order confirmation is non-refundable.
- The company will not accept any order cancellations. Or else, the upfront payment will automatically be converted into the fees for engaging us in the service of consultation and designing.
- We will collect a small deposit for the onsite visit out of Klang Valley(or our coverage).
Designing, Fabrication, Installation
- 3D drawing will only be prepared for FREE upon confirmation of the order(a minimum of 50% of the total is required to be paid in advance).
- An upfront payment with a minimum of RM1,500 or 30% of the total(whichever is higher) must be paid in advance if you requested us to prepare 3d drawings before the order confirmation.
- The minimum payments or 30% payment(for drawing purposes) will be taken as part of the 50% upfront payment upon confirmation of the order. Or else, this upfront payment will be charged as a designer fee to prepare 3d drawings.
- 3D drawing is just for illustration purposes only. The colour, wood grain, and texture may vary from the drawings and sample charts regarding fabrication. Please be informed that we take no responsibility for these issues.
- This service is only open to homeowners. There will have extra charges for designers/contractors.
Delivery of Goods
- Upon receiving 1st upfront payment, our designer will commence their work to prepare a hand-sketching/3d drawing for the next step(rendering for visualisation).
- The fabrication progress takes a minimum of 14 days and up to 30 working days(excluding Sundays & Public holidays) from the date of drawing confirmation.
- The installation date for the stone series(solid surface or quartz top) table top and glass backsplash are subject to the availability of schedule of our suppliers.
- Fabrication works of your order will only commence upon receiving a minimum of 50%(homeowner)/70%(designers/contractors) from the total.
As you may know, chosen colours and textures vary from sample/colour chart to outcome. Situations are as follows:
- Colour display in 3D Drawing that we prepared.
- Colour display in Catalog.
- Colour display on Computer Screen(We will generally show you the design through email).
*We don’t send drawing by email, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Telegram, or similar service if the customers have not paid any upfront payment for our service.
Not our responsibility, and we don’t bear it.
When placing an order, this is what our customers need to know. In addition, please be informed that we will not take any responsibility for the following circumstances:
- Customers do not accept the colour chosen and agreed upon earlier(request to change to another colour is at your cost).
- Customers change of minds about any amendments to cabinetry work at the last minute.
- Labour and transportation charges will be imposed for extra work as requested.
- Customers shall pay for the extra materials that require cabinet amendments.
Charges & Penalties
- The transportation fees(RM250 – Rm1,500 per trip) are chargeable if the destination is not within our coverage areas(different charges for the other regions).
- A transportation fee is chargeable for orders below RM4,000. An additional of RM350 for orders below RM3,500. (Ex: transportation fee + Rm350)
- Please contact us to check out which areas that belong to Klang valley but we do not cover.
Charges on the second delivery
- On the day of installation, one trip of transportation fee(by trips) is chargeable if they fail to commence dues to the situation caused by such circumstances(ex: the management parties, the contractors’ parties, the customer requests for postponing of installation date without given a Postpone Notice 1 week before the installation date.
We do what we’re expertized in
Work that we do
No extra charges
- Supplying and installing cabinetry and appliances SOLD by us only. Otherwise, installation fees are chargeable.
With extra charges
- Install the goods NOT sold by us.
Example: items purchased elsewhere(kitchen appliances(hood&hob, built-in oven, built-in microwave), curtain railings, picture frames, bathroom accessories, loose items like cabinets, bathroom cabinets, tables, dining chairs, shelving, etc.
- We charge for each item.
Old Cabinet Relocation / Dismantling Works / Cabinet Alteration
- The labour fee is chargeable for furniture alteration/relocation/dismantling works.
- Additional charges are chargeable when extra materials are required.
- The cabinets will have damage during the progress of dismantling/relocation/alteration. And, we will not be responsible for the damages caused during the progress.
Works that we don’t do
- Plumbing works, wet works, wiring works, etc.
- The customer shall engage their plumber to connect the basin outlet and water tap fixing.
- If you don’t have a plumber, we will assign the plumber we used to work with. But, we bear no responsibility for the leaking issue. Customers shall directly deal with the plumber/contractor/wireman we assigned.
- The customer shall take up all the risks which may happen during cabinet installation. Cases like hidden pipe/wiring broke(cause leaking/power shortage) due to drilling during installation progress. The customer shall bear the cost of repairing.
*We know it’s not fair for homeowners to bear the cost, but it’s not fair to us. The best way is to invite the main contractor who built the building to be there to tell us where the pipes are, so we can avoid them.
- Discount is applicable for non-promotional items only.
Sizes of Cabinets
Standard Cabinet Specification
- The price quoted is based on our standard height and depth. Unless we added the custom sizes to the description field, please consult us regarding the usual specification of each cabinet.
The stated dimension in the drawing is just estimated. And, final dimensions may have minor deviations as standard when on-site installation.
Items that covered by a warranty
The things listed below are only applicable for warranty.
- The kitchen appliances were supplied by Faber, Elba, and Rubine(1 year).
- The kitchen accessories are supplied by Blum & Hafele(1 year).
- The kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, and other cabinets (1 year for manufacturing defects)
- Door hinges, handles and gas spring (1 year).
- Premium pull-out basket.
Items that are not covered by a warranty
Appliances & Accessories
- Kitchen sink(by any brand)
- Water tap(by any brands)
- Hood & hob(discontinued models/stock clearing goods)
- Any used items sold by us
- Countertops(HPL, Solid Surface, Granite, Quartz)
- Glass doors
Conditions of the cabinets
- Wear and tear
- Damages caused by human error
Use of website
- All editorial content, graphics, and online materials on this site are protected by international copyright law and treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express permission of JT DesiGn®, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of such content online for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Permission to use JT DesiGn®’s content is granted on a case-by-case basis. Please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. The materials from this website are available for informational and non-commercial uses offline only, provided that the content and graphics are not modified in any way; all copyright and other notices on any copy are retained, and The Company grants permission. You may not display the content or material contained in JT DesiGn® on a website, whether for commercial or personal purposes, without the express permission of The Company.
- You may not copy or adapt the HTML or CSS code that The Company creates to display pages. It also is covered by The Company’s copyright. The “look” and “feel” of JT DesiGn® and its subsites also are trademarks of The Company. This protection includes JT DesiGn®’s colour scheme, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements.
- Copy and modifying any of our online/offline materials is prohibited, or we will take legal action for infringement under the copyright law against others who do this without our prior permission.
- JT DesiGn® is a logo owned by JTD Kitchen (M) Sdn Bhd and a registered brand. Therefore, it is protected under trademark law. Therefore, using our brand without prior permission is prohibited, or we will take legal action for infringement under the Trademark law against others who use our marks without consent. Read more about trademark applications.
- Before using our website and taking any promotion deals, you must agree to our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change pricing, monthly promotion campaigns, and any information without prior notice.
- Terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you disagree with the above terms and conditions, please do not engage our services and leave this website immediately.